Lentini Design and Marketing, Inc. is a 25 year strong design and marketing firm working with high-potential clients to align their branding and marketing, expand their influence, and increase their capacity and outreach to new audiences. We have won over 100 national design awards.
We are an outsourced Marketing and Branding firm for emerging mid-range businesses, government sector, non-profit and B2B clients who have acknowledged that their current materials no longer work for them or are too limiting. By providing our clients with strategically strong marketing materials, we energize their team members with tools that allow them to succeed. Our clients broaden their outreach, their market and open new doors of opportunity.
This position plays an instrumental role in projects of all types, from strategizing marketing plans to crafting copy for print collateral, websites and other digital communication tools.
- The Content Strategist/Copywriter writes for client projects and internal promotions, collaborates with Creative Director and Senior Project Manager, and works closely with designers and the development team. Responsibilities also include setting deadlines, copyediting writers’ work, supporting the agency’s promotional efforts. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of writing experience in the marketing realm, with at least one year in a content strategist role. He or she will be familiar with search engine optimization tactics and website usability best practices.
- Strategic engagement with clients to provide high-level marketing recommendations
- Marketing plan facilitation: outlining major deliverables for internal and external use
- Development of annual strategic plan deliverables including some or all of the following:
- Secondary (online) research
- Primary research – conducting surveys and focus groups
- Data analysis
- Objective planning
- Report writing
- Formal presentations
- Proposal writing and review for house accounts
- Developing creative briefs and communicating strategic objectives to internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy
- Shaping new projects as they come in
- 3+ years of marketing/communications experience
- Strong conceptual thinker with bold ideas and a fierce approach to problem-solving
- Ability to deliver exceptional copy/content at high volumes under tight timelines
- Ability to apply a well-defined brand voice
- Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Agency experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- Bachelors or higher in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field
- Fluent in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
Preferred but not Required
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or QuarkXPress
- Print and digital/web knowledge
- Experience with and a working knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with a Mac OS X work-flow
Salary: Based on experience
Full-time, exempt, 40 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.