LDM wins 12 Graphic Design USA 2018 Awards
LDM is pleased to announce that we’ve received 12 more national design awards from the esteemed GDUSA Magazine (Graphic Design USA).
2018 American Graphic Design Awards:
- American Heart Association Western States Affiliate Life is Why Digital & Print Marketing Campaign
- Bayer Family Estate Website Design
- Christopher Clinton Conway, CCC Philanthropy Website Design
- Done By Friday Logo and Identity System
- Facebook Access (Workforce Development Project) Logo Design
- Fontana Unified School District Logo Design
- Guthy-Jackson Charitable Foundation 2019 NMO International Conference Marketing Materials
- Inspired Living Design Logo and Identity System
- Transportation Sector Energy & Resource Report (ERR)
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association Gala Invitation Suite
- Luminaires Juniors Event Invitation Suites
- PrevWORKS Website Design
This brings our total national design awards to 144 thus far. We are grateful to you, our clients, for providing us the opportunity to create such successful projects on your behalf. Thank you for trusting us with your initiatives, branding, and marketing. Congratulations to you, too!
View the full collection of our 2018 American Graphic Design award winners.