Happy New Year!
We hope that your 2017 is full of happiness, good health, and prosperity.
As we at LDM usher in 2017, we are pleased to announce 10 more national design awards from the esteemed GDUSA Magazine (Graphic Design USA).
2016 American Graphic Design Awards:
• Alzheimer’s Orange County Visionary Women Event Suite
• Beth Chayim Chadashim Event Suite
• Center for Asian Americans United for Self-Empowerment 2015 Annual Report
• Cornucopia Caterers Website
• Doheny Eye Institute New Patient Welcome Brochure
• Latina Lawyers Bar Association 2016 Save the Date Postcard
• Merriwether & Williams Website
• Street Poets 2016 CD Sleeve and CD Art
• Transportation Poster and Wallet Card
• UltraGlas Website
This brings our total national design awards to 117 thus far. We are grateful to you, our clients, for providing us the opportunity to create such successful projects on your behalf. Congratulations to you as well!
View the full collection of our 2016 American Graphic Design award winners.
View a small sampling of our 2016 American Graphic Design award winners here.
The GDUSA 53rd Annual American Graphic Design Awards received approximately 10,000 entries worldwide.