LDM wins a Graphic Design USA 2020 Health + Wellness Award plus 6 more Graphic Design USA 2020 awards from National Competitions!
We’re proud to announce we’ve won an award in GDUSA’s 2020 Health + Wellness Design National Competition. There were over 2,000 entries this year focused on design for the healthcare sector. We’re honored to have won one of the few bestowed for our website user interface design for Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation’s Love Research Army.
We’re also excited and honored to announce that we’ve received 6 more awards in the GDUSA 2020 National Competition, which had over 10,000 entries! Our winners are:
- Earth Day 2020 Brochure
- Good Ways, Inc. Social Media Campaign Templates Design
- Kroner Environmental, Inc. Website Design
- Lentini Design & Marketing (US!) Lentini Design Website Design & Build
- Long Beach Transit Ridership Data Dashboard
- Love Research Army, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation Website User Interface Redesign
The above brings our total awards won over the years to 150. While we have earned these latest distinctions from GDUSA, it is thanks to our wonderful, dedicated clients that we’ve been given the opportunity to create award-winning work.
We’re pleased to start the new year off with these wins and look forward to continuing to build upon our success with you, our valued clients!